600235 is a Streetlite flywheel, which is considerably lighter than stock and is the most durable flywheel offering from ACT. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT's Streetlite flywheels are preferred for street or drag racing. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.
- Improved engine response and acceleration with lightweight design
- ACT heat treats the entire forging for strength and toughness, and induction hardens our ring gears for longest gear life
- One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears
- Recommended for street and race use
- All flywheels are CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for super smooth high RPM reliability