On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve,but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
Hold on, it gets better. The Respons isn’t just a noise-maker. It also;
- Offers better throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Unlimited boost-holding!
For example, using GFB’s TMS (Turbo Management System) principle, tests show that the Respons can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles - even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure